Tuesday, January 25, 2011

if i could write a letter to me

Dear self, 

Why don't you get it down on paper (or on blog) what you're actually trying to accomplish while abroad?? So here we go, GOALLLLLLLLLS:

personal:
-be myself when meeting people ---------->>>>>>>
-become fluent in spanish
-do well at school, but don't stress out (my grades won't transfer into my cumulative gpa at UW-L)
-make good legit friends. both spanish and american
-work out regularly
-get my host mom to love me :) haha
-take interesting pictures
-talk/skype with my family once(ish) a week
-be there (ie- immerse myself in the culture. don't be thinking about home excessively)

travel/what to see and do:
-learn to flamenco dance
-make it to 3 other countries (maybe Portugal and France)
-take surfing lessons
-explore rather than sit around. go for long walks
-stay in a hostel
-see a "futbol" game


Now go get em!

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment